LIC OF INDIA offers you the facility to make the premium payment online, thereby reducing a lot of effort and making it an easiest mode of payment .So LIC has come up with an idea of ONLINE PAYMENT which is convenient, easier and safest way to make a regular premium payment from any corner of the world. The idea behind online payment is to reduce the effort of the customer to visit the LIC branches and thus making it time saving. If you are a new user, you just need to register yourself on the LIC official Website which is mentioned above and after the successful registration, customers can avail the facility of online payment. Following steps will guide you on how to make an online payment.
LIC of India Official Websites www.onlinelic.in & www.licindia.in
LIC of India also known as the Life Insurance Corporation of India is the India’s largest state owned insurance and investment company . It has its headquarter in Mumbai which has an estimated asset value of 1560482 cr. LIC offers many insurance products to its valuable customers, which include Insurance Plans, Pension Plans, Unit-Linked Plans, Special Plans and Group Schemes.
In India LIC has total 8 Zonal Offices, around 113 divisional offices, 2048 branches and 992 satellite and corporate offices.
LIC of India Login Portal for Online Payment (LIC Online Payments)
LIC of India login page helps customers /Agents/Development Officers to login on the official page of LIC. There are few simple steps which have to be followed in order to login on the LIC webpage for the new users.
For online payment, click on the online services option.
- A page will be displayed with the “Registered Users” icon. Click on the icon
- Customer need to enter the User ID and Password which he has entered during registration on the LIC website mentioned above.
- After successfully entering User ID and Password click on “View enrolled policies” and accordingly you will be able to view the policy status.
- Last step includes the payment option where you can select the “pay premium online “option and make the payment successfully.
- LIC has also come up with new facility “LIC PAY DIRECT” in which the registered customers can make their online premium payment without login onto the official website of LIC.
Pay Premiums without Login using Policy Details
Enter Policy Details and Pay using Net Banking or Debit/Credit Cards.
Follow the below steps to make online payment using “LIC PAY DIRECT”.
- Visit the official page of LIC
- Click on the online payment option, which will redirect you to the online payment page.
- On the online payment page, there appears two options in yellow colour one is for register user and the other LIC pay direct.
- Click on the LIC pay Direct , a page with Policy no, Installment Payment, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile No, Enter Text from the image will appear. Fill all the details and after filling the details click on “I Agree” icon and submit.
LIC Merchant Login
LIC Merchant Portal is the online portal which is exclusively used for making online payments of LIC policies. This Portal is available only for Merchants, Agents, and SBA’s which are login for premium collections.
To login as a Merchant LIC portal requires merchant id and password.
LIC Agent Login
LIC offers online services for its agents; Agents are able to access online LIC portal by logging into the LIC Agent login portal. Following steps will help the agents to login on the LIC webpage.
- Click on the user id, user id is the policy no.
- Enter the password for successful login as an agent.
LIC Customers Registration
For a new customer in order to login on the official website of LIC, he has to first register on LIC online page.
Following steps will guide the new users in order to get login on LIC official Website:
- Visit the official Website of the LIC
- You will find the “New User” Icon on the right side of the page.
- Please click on the “New User” icon
- After clicking on the “New User” icon, a page with policy no, Installment Premium, Date of Birth and Email ID will appear.
- Above field shows the * Marks which denotes that the above fields are mandatory, to be filled by the new user.
- After completing the above process, click on the “Proceed” to successfully complete the Registration.
- Below Image will guide the new users for Registration.
LIC Customer Login
Inorder to Login on LIC Webpage, Customer has to enter the User ID and Password which he has used during LIC online registration.